Plant Therapy Lavender Organic Essential Oil 100% Pure, USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 100 mL (3.3 oz)
Free Shipping Included! Plant Therapy Lavender Organic Essential Oil 100% Pure, USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 100 mL (3.3 oz) by Plant Therapy at Retransition. MPN: 680912000468. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plant Therapy Lavender Organic Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil) What can’t Lavender do!? It’s one of the most well-known and popular essential oils on the market because it’s so versatile and loaded with benefits. Our high quality Lavender has Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antispasmodic properties and is a CNS sedative, Immunostimulant and Cicatrisant (skin-healing). French and Bulgarian Lavender are the most well known, but
Product Description & Reviews
Plant Therapy Lavender Organic Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil) What can’t Lavender do!? It’s one of the most well-known and popular essential oils on the market because it’s so versatile and loaded with benefits. Our high quality Lavender has Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antispasmodic properties and is a CNS sedative, Immunostimulant and Cicatrisant (skin-healing). French and Bulgarian Lavender are the most well known, but our Lavender hails from Bulgaria, France, Spain and Greece! Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Clary Sage, Geranium Egyptian, Helichrysum Italicum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose Absolute, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Sandalwood Australian and Vetiver. What Can Lavender Organic Help With? • Easing Nervous Tension • Relaxation, Stress and Sleep • Painful Sunburns • Overall Skin Health • Natural Hair Growth • Itchy Dandruff • Headaches • Nausea • Menstrual Discomfort The Plant Therapy Difference: • 100% Pure and Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade, Non-GMO • Organoleptic and GC/MS Testing • Batch Codes on Every Bottle • KidSafe Formulations • Certified Aromatherapists on Staff At Plant Therapy we offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 mL, 5mL and 10 mL sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 mL bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well our oils work, keep your routine going without worrying about running out. Once the oil becomes a staple in your house, the 100 mL value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our handy Roll-Ons. These are pre-diluted using our Fractionated Coconut Oil and 100% pure essential oils, ready-to-use, for on-the-go convenience.
Features & Highlights
- POPULAR ESSENTIAL OIL THAT DOES IT ALL!: Real Lavender Organic is so versatile and is loaded with benefits. That's probably why it's one the most popular and widely used essential oils. Diffuse a few drops at night to create a warm, calm atmosphere that is perfect for sleeping and relaxation.
- USDA ORGANIC LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA: Dilute 1-5% of Pure Lavender Organic in a carrier oil of your choice. It can help with skin issues like acne, fine lines, wrinkles, cold sores and chapped lips. Supplement as a natural hair tonic using Lavender Organic to stimulate hair growth and battle itchy dandruff.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we'd love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Carrier & Essential Oils
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Health and Beauty
1.77 x 4.57 x 1.77 inches
2.3 x 1.6 x 5.4 inches
Have questions about this item (680912000468), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plant Therapy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: VITRU0901, ean: 0628055619635,
We took our 4 most popular essential oils and put them in a bundle. Lavender, Eucalyptus, Spruce and Grapefruit-favourites that blend so well together, while being incredibly versatile on their own. It's also a great choice if you're new to essential...
mpn: SweetTreats, ean: 0632096992923,
This Eternal Essence Gift Set includes 16 of our 10ml Premium Fragrance Oils: Banana Creamy, Bubble Gum, Blue Cotton Candy, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Coconut Cream, Lemon Sugar, Malibu Rum Cupcakes, Oatmeal Cookie Dough, orange Creamsicle, Peaches &...
mpn: 30240001, ean: 0881745426191,
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ce...
mpn: 30090001, ean: 0705615216760,
A member of the Pelargonium genus of flower species, geraniums are grown for their beauty and as a staple of the perfume industry. While there are over 200 different varieties of Pelargonium flowers, only a few are used as essential oils. Uses of Ger...