On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Acumobility Level 2 (Blue) Trigger Point Ball by Acumobility at Retransition. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Acumobility Ball is the first and only patented flat based trigger point ball ever made! The stable platform and tacky texture allows you to use the ball on any floor or wall surface so you can take your mobility anywhere you go! · Invented by a Chiropractor, Dr. Sonia Pasquale, to provide therapeutic relief of tight knots and trigger points all over the body! This listing is for 1 Acumobility Ball · The LEVEL 1 BALL is less dense than a lacrosse ball, If you are new to mobility exercises,
Product Description & Reviews
The Acumobility Ball is the first and only patented flat based trigger point ball ever made! The stable platform and tacky texture allows you to use the ball on any floor or wall surface so you can take your mobility anywhere you go! · Invented by a Chiropractor, Dr. Sonia Pasquale, to provide therapeutic relief of tight knots and trigger points all over the body! This listing is for 1 Acumobility Ball · The LEVEL 1 BALL is less dense than a lacrosse ball, If you are new to mobility exercises, only do mobility work infrequently, or have a lot of aches and pains the Level 1 ball is right for you · The LEVEL 2 BALL is equal to or even more dense than a lacrosse ball. If you regularly do mobility work with a lacrosse ball and tolerate that pressure well or want even more pressure then the Level 2 ball is right for you. · NOTE: More is not better when it comes to trigger point release. If the pressure of the ball is so hard that your entire body tightens, then it will not allow you to release those trigger points, thus making the exercise ineffective. So make sure to get the right density for you and work your way up from there! · HOW MANY ACUMOBILITY BALLS DO I NEED? We recommend getting two Acumobility balls of the same density so that you can work on the entire back and neck. You can also use two balls to do our Vise Technique - where you place a ball on antagonistic muscles (such as quad and hamstring) and release them simultaneously. MADE IN USA.
Features & Highlights
- The FIRST and ONLY Flat Based Trigger Point and Mobility Ball! Thats works on every floor and wall surface!
- Provides MODERATE-DEEP trigger point release. It is less intense than a lacrosse ball and has some give. If you are a beginner-intermediate to mobility work and/or have a lot of tight knots then this is the right ball for you. If you want more intensity try our Level 2 Ball.
- The Acumobility Ball stays in place on a knot or trigger point and won't roll away from you! Allowing you to get into a knots more deeply and effectively!
- We have 2 densities: LEVEL 1 BALL vs. LEVEL 2 BALL. The Level 1 Ball is less dense than a lacrosse ball. The Level 2 Ball is equal or more dense than a lacrosse ball.
- NOTE: IT DOES NOT STICK TO SURFACES. It "grips" floor and wall surfaces so it does not slide. It also has a Vanilla scent, that will subside over time.
Health and Beauty
3.7 x 2.7 x 3.9 inches
3 x 2 x 4 inches
Have questions about this item (unknown), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Acumobility, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: BD4058, ean: 0631145892542,
DEERJUMP MASSAGE BALL KIT -We have the most complete and perfect set in the market for myofascial, trigger point release, deep tissue massage and physical therapy. It includes different sizes, different textures as well as different hardness of balls...
mpn: STB1, ean: 0750783985352,
We developed Soft Touch / FIRM Lumbar Stretcher for back pain relief because we care about your back almost as much as you do❗ Do you or a family member continually deal with back ailments that make daily living tougher than it should be? Standing ...
mpn: BD16410, ean: 0639510322922,
Tested Jigsaw: BOSCH, DeWALT, WORX540, 550 Please check the JIGSAW model. If it is not suitable, it will not be ruled out that it will break due to uneven force. What is the difference in size and shape of the massage head? Because during the massag...