Liposomal Vitamin C Softgels 1000mg/dose - 3 Month Supply - 270 softgels - China-Free Quali®-C Scottish Ascorbic Acid - High Absorption Immunity & Collagen Booster Supplement - Non-GMO, Non-Soy
Free Shipping Included! Liposomal Vitamin C Softgels 1000mg/dose - 3 Month Supply - 270 softgels - China-Free Quali®-C Scottish Ascorbic Acid - High Absorption Immunity & Collagen Booster Supplement - Non-GMO, Non-Soy by IV for Life at Retransition. MPN: B07CLD93Z5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Liposomal Vitamin C Softgels contain1000 mg of Vitamin C per serving as Ascorbic Acid (3 softgels = one serving, 90 softgels providing 30 servings) . This liposomal vitamin C is the softgel version of our popular liquid liposomal vitamin C. Softgels are easy to transport and do not require refrigeration like the liquid version. There is also no flavor issue with softgels as with the liquid version. The higher quality of liposomes is achieved by using a more refined Phospholipid Complex (PC) deri
Product Description & Reviews
Liposomal Vitamin C Softgels contain1000 mg of Vitamin C per serving as Ascorbic Acid (3 softgels = one serving, 90 softgels providing 30 servings) . This liposomal vitamin C is the softgel version of our popular liquid liposomal vitamin C. Softgels are easy to transport and do not require refrigeration like the liquid version. There is also no flavor issue with softgels as with the liquid version. The higher quality of liposomes is achieved by using a more refined Phospholipid Complex (PC) derived from sunflower instead of the usual lecithin found in other products. Our product also contains Quali-C, a form of Scottish Vitamin C, instead of the cheaper Vitamin C other products use which is all sourced from, China. Vitamin C is essential in maintaining an adequate, strong immune response. In addition, it is a critical factor in collagen (skin, bones, ligaments, blood vessels) production. Vitamin C is also a mandatory co-factor in the production of adrenalin for healthy adrenal stress responses and neurotransmission. The Liposomal technology present in this product allows for vitamin C to be encapsulated (trapped) in microscopic protective spheres of essential fats (PC complex) which allow much higher absorption than plain Vitamin C and also decrease stomach irritation. The essential fats are phospholipid "PC complex" molecules which in themselves serve to increase Choline levels and theoretically enhance Acetylcholine neurotransmitter levels. The softgel capsule is gelatin based (bovine, non-Vegan).
Features & Highlights
- GOLD STANDARD LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C FORMULATION - We use the world's best Vitamin C: "Quali-C". This is a brand of pure Ascorbic Acid sourced and made in Scotland, prized for its quality and reliability. Our Liposomal Vitamin C formulation combines "Quali-C" with a Non-GMO sunflower Phosphatidylcholine Complex (from lecithin) which traps Vitamin C inside microscopic phospholipid spheres, enhancing absorption and protecting the stomach. These softgels contain no salt, gluten or soy.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT & EXPOSURE PROTECTION - Our Quali-C supplements are supportive of the immune system. Avoid having to take sick days off from work by taking these softgels daily as a defense against infections such as the flu and common colds. Our powerful combination of sunflower phospholipids (building blocks of cell membranes) and Vitamin C, creates the best antioxidant supplements that neutralize harmful free radicals caused by stress, pollutants and toxins.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT FOR CELLULAR & MUSCLE REPAIR - Vitamin C is essential to help the body with collagen production, an important protein for skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels. It is also needed for healing wounds and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. For Vitamin C to be effective, it needs to be easily absorbed. Regular Vitamin C is only 18% absorbed compared (up to) 90% of our Optimized Liposomal bioavailable Vitamin C.
- IMPROVES VITALITY, ENERGY & HELPS MANAGE STRESS - After working with thousands of patients requiring nutritional therapy intravenously, Dr. Popa created a complimentary high-absorption softgel Vitamin C Immune System Booster Supplement with I.V. matching ingredients that can be easily absorbed, taken daily and are highly effective. Users benefit from these anti-fatigue antioxidants
- PREMIUM SUPPLEMENTS MADE TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS - Core Med Science immune system support supplements are manufactured in the USA under strict GMP standards, as defined and overseen by the FDA. Our stringent Liposomal encapsulation process is uses no added pressure, heat or solvents to assure the purity and quality that our customers expect. This ensures only the best ingredients can be found in our highest absorption Liposomal Vitamin C softgels for health benefits you can feel
Core Med Science
Core Med Science
Health and Beauty
3.5 x 3.5 x 7 inches
3.5 x 3.3 x 6.6 inches
Have questions about this item (B07CLD93Z5), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IV for Life, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Alcohol is a diuretic that causes the depletion of beneficial nutrients and vitamins from the body, the most important of which is vitamin B12. One Bytox patch contains 1000mcg's of vitamin B12 and other B vitamins, which together make up the vitamin...
mpn: 476918, ean: 0051700248544,
Airborne Effervescent Tablets provide real immune support in a great-tasting and fast absorbing formula. Each serving (1 tablet) delivers a blast of 1000 mg of Vitamin C plus 13 other immune system supporting vitamins, minerals, and herbs, including ...
mpn: 605629, ean: 0027917025803,
Vitafusion Power C, Gummy Vitamins For Adults (300)Vitafusion Power C, Gummy Vitamins For Adults (300ct).
mpn: 49B, ean: 0716563049027,
Protect your cells with Vitamin C every day!* Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in citrus fruits, green and leafy vegetables, tomatoes and cauliflower. In addition to the formation of collagen, vitamin C protects the body from potentially ha...