Banyan Botanicals Organic Chyavanprash (Chyawanprash) - Amla Fruit Jam - Ayurvedic Rejuvenative - Antioxidant Herbal Jam with Honey - Non-GMO Sustainably Sourced 17.6 oz
Free Shipping Included! Banyan Botanicals Organic Chyavanprash (Chyawanprash) - Amla Fruit Jam - Ayurvedic Rejuvenative - Antioxidant Herbal Jam with Honey - Non-GMO Sustainably Sourced 17.6 oz by Banyan Botanicals at Retransition. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Nourishing Tonic to Bolster ImmunityOur Chyavanprash is based on a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam recipe made in a base of amalaki fruit, a rich source of antioxidants. This excellent rejuvenative nourishes and strengthens the body, providing energy and vitality. Chyavanprash is an excellent method for daily herbal consumption due to its unique constituents of cane sugar, ghee and honey. Proven effective over a thousand years of use, these nourishing tastes play the important role of ''carrier
Product Description & Reviews
Nourishing Tonic to Bolster ImmunityOur Chyavanprash is based on a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam recipe made in a base of amalaki fruit, a rich source of antioxidants. This excellent rejuvenative nourishes and strengthens the body, providing energy and vitality. Chyavanprash is an excellent method for daily herbal consumption due to its unique constituents of cane sugar, ghee and honey. Proven effective over a thousand years of use, these nourishing tastes play the important role of "carriers" that allow the herbs to penetrate deep into the tissues. In a small daily dose (1 or 2 teaspoons), it makes for a tasty and very healthful treat, and kids love it! Chyavanprash is gentle enough for children over the age of two.* Suggested Use:1-2 teaspoons, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. This jam tastes delicious on its own, mixed into a cup of warm milk (dairy or nut) or water, or spread on toast.Possible Contraindications:Use with care during pregnancy. About Banyan Botanicals:Banyan Botanicals was founded in 1996 with the mission to help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being. As an Ayurvedic lifestyle company, we specialize in products made from Ayurvedic herbs that are organically grown, sustainably sourced, fairly traded, and made in the USA. Our product line includes the largest selection of USDA certified organic Ayurvedic herbs as well as herbal tablets, liquid extracts, massage oils, and chyavanprash. Banyan is committed to providing exceptional customer service, inspiring educational content, and the highest quality Ayurvedic herbs that are safe, pure, and effective.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Features & Highlights
- Chyavanprash is a delicious Ayurvedic herbal jam, prepared in a base of fresh amalaki fruit (amla), a rich source of antioxidants. Prized for thousands of years for its rejuvenative and immune support qualities, Chyavanprash nourishes all the tissues of the body.*
- Raw, unheated honey combines with ghee and jaggery (unrefined cane sugar) to carry the herbs deep into the tissues. This nutritious jam stimulates metabolism and enkindles the digestive fire while strengthening the body against the effects of a stressful lifestyle.*
- Chyavanprash is safe for children and recommended for year-round wellbeing. It supports the lungs and respiratory tract, nourishes the brain and nervous system, and helps the body combat the effects of aging. Delicious on toast or mixed into warm milk.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Health and Beauty
3.58 x 3.5 x 6.26 inches
Have questions about this item (618192051610), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Banyan Botanicals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 6892, ean: 0061819206892,
Rejuvenative for Vata & Pitta The health promoting powers of guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) were so respected by the authors of the ancient Ayurvedic texts that they called it ''Amrita'' or ''Divine Nectar.'' A powerful nutritive tonic, guduchi is o...
mpn: VVCP001, ean: 0652865800105,
Traditional Ayurvedic tonic for antioxidaant support, stress reduction and rejuvenation. Made from Fresh Amala fruit, one of the world's most concentrated sources of Vitamin C. Used to enhance general health, increase energy, and support the body's n...
mpn: 6952, ean: 0618192069523,
Kapha Rejuvenating Herb that Promotes Overall Health and Well-Being*Literally meaning ''the one that renews,'' punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) is well known in Ayurveda for its health promoting qualities. It is one of the best herbs for balancing and r...
mpn: 6811, ean: 0618192068113,
Ayurvedic AntioxidantAs one of the three ingredients in triphala, amalaki (Embilica officinalis) is a potent rejuvenative that nourishes the tissues and gently removes toxins. It is generally taken in place of triphala by those with excess heat in th...