Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the Banyan Botanicals Tulsi Powder, 1/2 Pound - USDA Organic - Ocimum sanctum - Holy Basil - Ayurvedic Adaptogen* by Banyan Botanicals at Retransition. MPN: 6732. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sacred Plant that Promotes Optimal Function of the Lungs and HeartTulsi (Ocimum sanctum) is one of the most sacred plants in India, and it is often kept in courtyards and houses for its purifying and beneficial influence on its surroundings. It removes excess mucous from the lungs and upper respiratory tract promoting clear, comfortable breathing. Tulsi promotes healthy circulation and supports proper function of the heart. It strengthens digestion and supports proper weight management. Tulsi bo
Product Description & Reviews
Sacred Plant that Promotes Optimal Function of the Lungs and HeartTulsi (Ocimum sanctum) is one of the most sacred plants in India, and it is often kept in courtyards and houses for its purifying and beneficial influence on its surroundings. It removes excess mucous from the lungs and upper respiratory tract promoting clear, comfortable breathing. Tulsi promotes healthy circulation and supports proper function of the heart. It strengthens digestion and supports proper weight management. Tulsi bolsters the immune system and is useful for maintaining a normal body temperature. Highly sattvic in nature, it heightens awareness and promotes mental clarity. It is said to open the heart and mind and bestow the energy of love and devotion.*
Features & Highlights
- Tulsi leaf, also known as Holy Basil, is a profoundly healing plant. As an adaptogen, tulsi has the unique ability to regulate stress levels and support proper function of the adrenals. Because of this, tulsi can support maintained energy levels througout the day and sound restful sleep at night.*
- This sacred leaf promotes a healthy heart-physically and emotionally! It is said to heighten awareness and support meditation and devotion, and a spoonful of tulsi powder mixed with warm water makes a delicious and easy tea that soothes the mind and boosts the immune system.*
- Tulsi has been extensively studied for its numerous health benefits. It is commonly used to keep the lungs clear, promote comfortable breathing, support proper circulation throughout the body, and complement a healthy weight management plan.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Health and Beauty
4.5 x 1.4 x 5.8 inches
Have questions about this item (6732), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Banyan Botanicals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Nourishing Tonic to Bolster ImmunityOur Chyavanprash is based on a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam recipe made in a base of amalaki fruit, a rich source of antioxidants. This excellent rejuvenative nourishes and strengthens the body, providing energ...
mpn: 6892, ean: 0061819206892,
Rejuvenative for Vata & Pitta The health promoting powers of guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) were so respected by the authors of the ancient Ayurvedic texts that they called it ''Amrita'' or ''Divine Nectar.'' A powerful nutritive tonic, guduchi is o...
mpn: VVCP001, ean: 0652865800105,
Traditional Ayurvedic tonic for antioxidaant support, stress reduction and rejuvenation. Made from Fresh Amala fruit, one of the world's most concentrated sources of Vitamin C. Used to enhance general health, increase energy, and support the body's n...
mpn: 6952, ean: 0618192069523,
Kapha Rejuvenating Herb that Promotes Overall Health and Well-Being*Literally meaning ''the one that renews,'' punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) is well known in Ayurveda for its health promoting qualities. It is one of the best herbs for balancing and r...