On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Banyan Botanicals Bacopa Powder, 1 Pound - USDA Organic - Bacopa monniera - Ayurvedic Herb for Memory & Focus by Banyan Botanicals at Retransition. MPN: 6417. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rejuvenative for the mind and nervous system* Brahmi/Bacopa is an excellent rejuvenative for the mind and nervous system. It is one of two herbs commonly known as the legendary ''Brahmi'' of the ancient Ayurvedic texts (the other being Brahmi/Gotu Kola). In Vedic philosophy, Brahman is the name for the universal consciousness. Brahmi is a derivation of Brahman that literally means ''energy of universal consciousness''. A worthy name for an amazing herb that has been used for centuries to promot
Product Description & Reviews
Rejuvenative for the mind and nervous system* Brahmi/Bacopa is an excellent rejuvenative for the mind and nervous system. It is one of two herbs commonly known as the legendary "Brahmi" of the ancient Ayurvedic texts (the other being Brahmi/Gotu Kola). In Vedic philosophy, Brahman is the name for the universal consciousness. Brahmi is a derivation of Brahman that literally means "energy of universal consciousness". A worthy name for an amazing herb that has been used for centuries to promote memory, intelligence and concentration. Bacopa supports the proper function of the brain and nerves, bringing balance to the nervous system while promoting clarity and awareness. It is also commonly used externally in a base of sesame oil as a special massage oil that calms and soothes the mind and nerves.*
Features & Highlights
- Bacopa, frequently referred to as "brahmi," is renowned for its ability to calm and rejuvenate the mind, enhance memory, and improve concentration, while simultaneously relieving stress and tension throughout the nervous system.
- With the unique ability to promote daytime alertness and focus, while reducing systemic stress and improving the quality of sleep at night, Bacopa supports overall wellness, vitality, and rejuvenation.
- Ayurveda recognizes Bacopa as a sattvic herb, commonly used to enhance clarity of consciousness and support a meditation practice. Bacopa is often taken in combination with ghee, which helps to direct the herb toward the mind and the nervous system.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Health and Beauty
3.7 x 2.4 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item (6417), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Banyan Botanicals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Rejuvenative for Vata & Pitta The health promoting powers of guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) were so respected by the authors of the ancient Ayurvedic texts that they called it ''Amrita'' or ''Divine Nectar.'' A powerful nutritive tonic, guduchi is o...
mpn: 6731, ean: 0618192067314,
Sacred Plant that Promotes Optimal Function of the Lungs and HeartTulsi (Ocimum sanctum) is one of the most sacred plants in India, and it is often kept in courtyards and houses for its purifying and beneficial influence on its surroundings. It remov...
mpn: 1011, ean: 0618192010112,
Rejuvenative for Vata & Pitta that promotes vitality and strength* Promotes hormonal balance and has been traditionally taken by women from menstruation through all phases of menopause. Shatavari features natural, plant-based phyto-estrogens which su...
mpn: 1311, ean: 0811386558951,
Balancing Formula for Vata*Healthy Vata is a rejuvenating blend of herbs formulated specifically to balance vata dosha without aggravating pitta or kapha. It may be used year-round by those with vata constitutions to support overall health and well-b...