On Sale Now! Save 9% on the Banyan Botanicals Hibiscus Flower Powder 1 lb - USDA Organic - Hibiscus sabdariffa - For Hair, Skin, Women's Health* by Banyan Botanicals at Retransition. MPN: 6427. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Promotes physical and spiritual purification* Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a beautiful, sacred flower commonly used in devotional ceremonies and to make cooling summer beverages. It helps purify the body both physically and spiritually and is useful in disorders associated with the first and second chakra (Yoga of Herbs). Hibiscus promotes the healthy growth of hair and a clear complexion. It also supports the proper function of the kidneys and the female reproductive system.*Hibiscus flo
Product Description & Reviews
Promotes physical and spiritual purification* Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a beautiful, sacred flower commonly used in devotional ceremonies and to make cooling summer beverages. It helps purify the body both physically and spiritually and is useful in disorders associated with the first and second chakra (Yoga of Herbs). Hibiscus promotes the healthy growth of hair and a clear complexion. It also supports the proper function of the kidneys and the female reproductive system.*
Features & Highlights
- Hibiscus flowers are sweet, tart, and slightly astringent. The powder makes a refreshing herbal tea to enjoy hot or cold. Hibiscus flowers gently cleanse the blood, encourage healthy skin and a clear complexion, and support a healthy female reproductive system with comfortable menstrual flow.*
- Hibiscus is well known for its ability to support thick hair growth while imparting a healthy shine and luster. The powder is commonly combined with henna for a natural hair dye treatment, and it is an important ingredient in many DIY beauty products like soaps, skincare, and natural blush.*
- In Ayurvedic traditions, hibiscus flowers are considered highly sattvic and sacred. They are used in spiritual practices for their ability to open the heart and encourage love and devotion. When used internally, hibiscus removes excess heat from the body and supports a healthy circulatory system.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Health and Beauty
4.8 x 2 x 8.8 inches
Have questions about this item (6427), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Banyan Botanicals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PF0535, ean: 0021078105350,
Herbal Supplement. Rejuvenating tonifier. Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry) is one of the world's most powerful adaptogens, used traditionally in Ayurvedic herbalism to help the body adapt to physiological and psychological stress. Planetary Herbals Full S...
mpn: First Botany Cosmeceuticals, ean: 0602519444841,
Jasmine oil is known as the 'King of Oils'! This oil is one of the most common ones for meditation, stimulating the feelings of harmony and optimism, inducing joy and happiness, etc. So Buy Now and experience Jasmine Oil to its fullest. Needed in al...
mpn: 1061, ean: 0618192010617,
Digestion Formula for Kapha*Kapha Digest is the classical Ayurvedic formula known as Trikatu. Translating as ''three pungents,'' Trikatu contains the herbs pippali, ginger, and black pepper. The powerful heating quality of this combination is traditi...
mpn: 6417, ean: 0618192064177,
Rejuvenative for the mind and nervous system* Brahmi/Bacopa is an excellent rejuvenative for the mind and nervous system. It is one of two herbs commonly known as the legendary ''Brahmi'' of the ancient Ayurvedic texts (the other being Brahmi/Gotu K...