Designs for Health Sublingual Vitamin B12-5000mcg B12 as Methylcobalamin, Natural Berry Flavor (60 Lozenges)
Free Shipping Included! Designs for Health Sublingual Vitamin B12-5000mcg B12 as Methylcobalamin, Natural Berry Flavor (60 Lozenges) by designs for health at Retransition. MPN: DF0334. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vitamin B12 lozenges are a great tasting, high dose vitamin B12 product. Each berry flavored lozenge contains 5000 mcg methylcobalamin, a naturally occurring, highly bioavailable form of vitamin B12. They are designed to deliver B12 through the mucous membranes in order to bypass the need for intrinsic factor, a protein produced in the stomach that is necessary for maximal GI absorption of B12. Vitamin B12 in supplement form also reduces the need for stomach acid, which is typically required to
Product Description & Reviews
Vitamin B12 lozenges are a great tasting, high dose vitamin B12 product. Each berry flavored lozenge contains 5000 mcg methylcobalamin, a naturally occurring, highly bioavailable form of vitamin B12. They are designed to deliver B12 through the mucous membranes in order to bypass the need for intrinsic factor, a protein produced in the stomach that is necessary for maximal GI absorption of B12. Vitamin B12 in supplement form also reduces the need for stomach acid, which is typically required to separate food-derived B12 from food proteins. It is important to let the lozenge dissolve slowly and not chew it in order to allow the vitamin to be absorbed properly through the mucosal tissue that lines mouth.
Features & Highlights
- NATURAL, ACTIVATED B12 - Unlike most commercial B12 supplements containing synthetic cyanocobalamin, these B12 Lozenges contain the most natural, activated form. Methylcobalamin is better absorbed, with a higher retention rate.*
- DUAL ABSORPTION & DELICIOUS FLAVOR - Using lozenges as a delivery system allows vitamin B12 to absorbed directly into the mucosal tissue of the mouth as well as the digestive system. The delicious berry flavor is sweetened with luo han guo.*
- VEGETARIAN-FRIENDLY - Provides adequate vitamin B12 for vegans and vegetarians who do not consume animal foods, the only source of vitamin B12.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.
Designs for Health
Designs for Health
Health and Beauty
1.6 x 1.6 x 3.4 inches
Have questions about this item (DF0334), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by designs for health, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 707129201249, ean: 0707129201249,
The inhalation science and research behind Smooth technology goes back a half century and is proven to effectively convert vitamin B12 into vapor. 10-20 puffs is equal to the amount of B12 found in a typical B12 shot. Save yourself money and time com...
mpn: MT1, ean: 0766298004662,
The vitamin B12 family is generally referred to as the cobalamins, with cyanocobalamin as the most common form. Recent research has indicated that methylcobalamin provides an enhanced ability to support neurological function. Methylcobalamin helps ma...
mpn: 023-05-001-24, ean: 0828054145832,
Seeking Health's HomocysteX Plus contains a unique blend of bioactive forms of four essential B vitamins together with TMG. Our pure formula supports the methylation process and normal homocysteine metabolism, which is perfect for those with the MTHF...
mpn: SMB12, ean: 0828054002401,
prothera provides innovative research resulting in firmly scientific and medically researched products.ProThera and Klaire Labs have unified under the Klaire Labs logo. This unification will be reflected in new packaging and a continuing commitment t...