Designs for Health Pantothenic Acid Capsules - 500 mg Vitamin B5 (120 Capsules)
Designs for Health Pantothenic Acid Capsules - 500 mg Vitamin B5 (120 Capsules) by designs for health at Retransition. MPN: PAA120. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pantothenic acid is water-soluble vitamin B5. After absorption, it is converted to pantethine. Pantothenic acid is a component of coenzyme A, which is required to generate energy from fats, carbohydrates, and protein. CoA is also required to synthesize fats, cholesterol, acetylcholine, melatonin and steroid hormones. Made with non-GMO ingredients.NECESSARY FOR CRITICAL REACTIONS - Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5, is a water-soluble vitamin used as a cofactor in many critical biochemical
Product Description & Reviews
Pantothenic acid is water-soluble vitamin B5. After absorption, it is converted to pantethine. Pantothenic acid is a component of coenzyme A, which is required to generate energy from fats, carbohydrates, and protein. CoA is also required to synthesize fats, cholesterol, acetylcholine, melatonin and steroid hormones. Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Features & Highlights
- NECESSARY FOR CRITICAL REACTIONS - Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5, is a water-soluble vitamin used as a cofactor in many critical biochemical reactions such as acetyl-CoA synthesis and Krebs cycle of energy production.*
- SUPPORT HEALTHY SKIN - Pantothenic acid is essential for the body to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and for healthy skin. It is naturally occurring in both plants and animals including meat, vegetables, cereal grains, legumes, eggs, and milk.*
- CONVERTS TO THE ACTIVE FORM - After absorption, pantothenic acid is converted to a sulfur-containing compound called pantetheine. Pantetheine is then converted into coenzyme A, which is the only known biologically active form of pantothenic acid.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.
Designs for Health
B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
Designs for Health
Health and Beauty
2.4 x 2.3 x 4.6 inches
Have questions about this item (PAA120), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by designs for health, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: NR0229, ean: 0713947550001,
Pantethine is a derivative of pantothenic acid and a key constituent of coenzyme A involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, and lipids.Pantethine has been shown to promote normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Contains Pantesin...
mpn: 0229006000, ean: 0704751117733,
Pantothenic Acid is essential for those seeking relief with adrenal fatigue, stress, acne, fat metabolism and/or higher energy levels.*A member of the B Vitamins, Pantothenic Acid plays an essential role supporting metabolism, the adrenals, and in th...
mpn: ANO-1054, ean: 0733739004864,
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is found in nearly every living cell as a component of Coenzyme A (CoA). CoA is essential for the generation of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein. It also pla...
mpn: 520, ean: 0860255002569,
Vitamin B5 - Also known as ''Pantothenic Acid'' Vitamin B5 helps support a healthy immune system and respiratory system. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is an exceptional source required by the body for cellular processes and for the generation of ...